* Headlines for April 7, 2004
* The Roots of Resistance: Why The U.S. Faces a Joint Shia, Sunni Uprising in Iraq
* The Other War: Pentagon's Own Report On Afghanistan Invasion Blasts U.S. War Strategy
* Witnesses: U.S. Special Forces Trained and Armed Haitian Anti-Aristide Paramilitaries in D.R.
* Battles Rage Across Iraq As U.S. Comes Face To Face With a Unified Armed Resistance
April 8, 2004 Subject:
Unwravelling fast in Iraq
Shiahs & Sunnis join together to attack "Coalition Forces" (read "American Occupation"). Meanwhile, Bush and his administration take a hard line, insisting the opposition consists of "Thugs. terrorists" and "people with no values".
Things are falling apart fast in Iraq, and the uprising has only just begun.